Solid Colour Vinyl Wrap Laminates
Suitable for Furniture, Walls, Doors, Kitchen Cabinets, Bathroom Tiles, Tables plus many other uses.
Not to be confused with cheaper alternatives. Our solid colour vinyl wraps are made of a very high quality material that look and feel amazing. No more painting. Once applied solid colour vinyl wraps offer a durable and tough vinyl laminate finish. Designed to look and feel the same as more expensive natural materials without the hassle or time to paint surfaces.
By using our hard wearing solid colour vinyl laminates you can change a door, room or furniture fast. Without the noise, dust or inconvenience of traditional refurbishment methods.
Our materials are UV stable, hygienic, waterproof, durable and easy to maintain with the added comfort of a 10 year warranty.
A very Cost Effective Environmentally Friendly for solution for furniture and walls in homes, restaurants, commercial, retail premises and hotels.
Solid Colour Vinyl Wrap Finishes are heat conformable by a massive 200% allowing furniture corners to be moulded without unsightly joints. Create beautiful and aesthetically pleasing room by using our solid colour vinyl wraps. Recreating seamlessly and mimicking the visual and tactile appearance of natural materials.
- Easy, effortless and ultra fast installation process.
- Very Cost Effective Environmentally Friendly
- Don’t dispose of old furniture; just recover it for an amazing transformation.
- You can save up to 50% by refurbishing your existing surfaces Compared to the use of traditional refurbishment techniques.
- Heavy duty at 250+ Microns in thickness
- Super Hard Wearing and Durable. No peeling or shrinkage.
- we offer a 10 year guarantee against scaling, crackling, yellowing and other changes in appearance.
- Very Hygienic and Easy to Clean
- A quick and easy material to maintain, its external surface’s remarkable qualities facilitate cleaning, prevent marking and impede mould growth, can be cleaned with simply soap and warm water.
- Fully Certified
- Rated A+ on VOC tests, UV resistant and fire resistant (complies with EU standard).